For an aggressive wrongful death attorney in Scottsdale AZ, choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
Whenever someone is killed as a result of the reckless or negligent actions of another party, their surviving family members deserve compensation. However, this compensation is not automatic. You need to go out and fight for it with help from an experienced wrongful death attorney in Scottsdale AZ.
With over 40 years of experience, thousands of satisfied clients, and over $2 billion recovered in settlements and awards, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has what it takes to handle your wrongful death action. You can rely on us for aggressive and effective representation with a compassionate touch.
We Handle All Kinds of Wrongful Death Claims
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we understand all the nuances of the liability laws that govern different types of wrongful deaths. As your wrongful death attorney in Scottsdale AZ, we can help you build the strongest possible case for compensation whether you case involves:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Compressed Natural Gas Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents on the Job
- Occupational Diseases
- Defective Products
3 Reasons to Pursue a Wrongful Death Claim
If you’re grieving the loss of a loved one, your legal right to compensation may not be top of mind right now. However, you need to give serious thought to taking action with help from a wrongful death attorney in Scottsdale CA. A successful claim will give your family:
- Justice: Filing a wrongful death claim may be the only way for your family to hold the at-fault party liable for your loved one’s death. If you miss this opportunity, you may never feel that justice has been served in your case.
- Compensation for Past Bills: A sudden death often leaves families with big bills to pay. For example, there may be medical bills for care received before the death, funeral costs, and burial expenses. All of these types of compensation can be included in your wrongful death claim.
- Compensation for Future Losses: Your request for compensation can also include the value of income, household services, love, and companionship that your deceased loved would have provided had they lived.
As an experienced wrongful death attorney in Scottsdale AZ, we understand what kinds of evidence and documentation is needed to prove your need for economic and non-economic damages. You can trust us to work hard to maximize your compensation.
Speak to a Wrongful Death Attorney in Scottsdale AZ for Free
The best way to find out if you have legal grounds to pursue a wrongful death action is to call our office at602-340-0030. We will schedule a free initial consultation with a qualified wrongful death attorney in Scottsdale AZ who can explain your rights and options. If you decide to hire us, we will represent you with no payment due until we win your case.