For an aggressive wrongful death attorney in Glendale AZ, choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
Whenever someone is killed as a result of the reckless or negligent actions of another party, their surviving family members deserve compensation. However, this compensation is not automatic. You need to go out and fight for it with help from an experienced wrongful death attorney in Glendale AZ.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker makes an excellent choice of wrongful death attorney for your case. As a large firm with over 40 years of experience and a 95 percent success rate, there is no case too difficult or complicated for us to handle. You can rely on us for aggressive and effective representation with a compassionate touch.
We Handle All Kinds of Wrongful Death Claims
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we know the law. Our experience as a wrongful death attorney in Glendale AZ includes all kinds of different causes of death, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Compressed Natural Gas Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents on the Job
- Occupational Diseases
- Defective Products
3 Reasons to Pursue a Wrongful Death Claim
If you’ve recently lost a loved one, you are no doubt deep in grief. However, it is important not to let this stop you from contacting a wrongful death attorney in Glendale AZ and pursuing a claim. After all, you can your family can benefit significantly from taking action. Specifically, you can receive:
- Justice: In situations where there is no criminal liability for the death, a wrongful death action can provide the family with a means of holding the at-fault party liable for their actions. This can provide a sense of justice and closure.
- Compensation for Past Bills: A sudden death often leaves families with big bills to pay. For example, there may be medical bills for care received before the death, funeral costs, and burial expenses. All of these types of compensation can be included in your wrongful death claim.
- Compensation for Future Losses: Your request for compensation can also include the value of income, household services, love, and companionship that your deceased loved would have provided had they lived.
With The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker acting as your wrongful death attorney in Glendale AZ, you can rest assured all your damages will be properly documented and valued, to enable you to seek maximum compensation for your loss.
Speak to a Wrongful Death Attorney in Glendale AZ for Free
The best way to find out if you have legal grounds to pursue a wrongful death action is to call our office at602-340-0030. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation so you can speak with a wrongful death attorney in Glendale AZ. If you decide to hire us, we will represent you with no payment due until we win your case.