If you have been hurt by a faulty or recalled medical device, we will help you fight for compensation.
When it comes to medical devices--especially those designed to be used inside the body--there isn’t much room for error. Design and manufacturing defects have the potential to result in serious harm to patients. The only consolation is that injured patients should be eligible for compensation from the medical device manufacturer.
Our Attorneys Will Help You Fight For Compensation
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we can provide top-quality representation in your faulty medical product case. We will work closely with you to make sure all your suffering is properly documented so that we can maximize your compensation. Possible types of compensation you may be entitled to include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
Have You Been Harmed by One of These Dangerous Medical Devices?
Some of the faulty medical devices our firm is handling include:
- Contaminated Medical Scopes
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- DePuy ASR Hip Implant Recall
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Recall
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implants
- Zimmer Persona Knee Implant
- Biomet Magnum Hip Replacements
- Wright Medical Technology Conserve and Profemur Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Devices
- Mirena® IUDs
If you have been injured, of if you have lost a loved one, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. There are time limits associated with these kinds of cases so it is important to get your case moving right away.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We handle faulty medical device cases in cooperation with a national recognized team of highly successful law firms
- We’ve helped thousands of clients fight big corporations
- We have won millions of dollars for past clients
- We have an attorney available to assist you every day--even on weekends
- We offer no-risk representation with no payment due until we win your case
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Take the first step towards securing compensation for harm caused by a defective medical device by calling The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 602-340-0030. You can also submit your case online. Either way, we will respond promptly to set up your free, no-obligation consultation so you can learn more about your rights and options.