Have you gotten sick due to corporate negligence? We will fight for you.
Unfortunately, corporate negligence sometimes results in the public being exposed to dangerous or defective products that can cause serious illness or even death. When this happens, victims and their families deserve compensation, and product liability law firms like The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker step in to help them.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is ideally positioned to help you exercise your legal right to compensation because:
- We handle medical condition cases in cooperation with a national recognized team of highly successful law firms
- We’ve helped thousands of clients successfully fight big corporations
- We will fight for maximum compensation in your case
- You can get help from our firm 7 days a week
- We take cases on a contingency fee basis--you only pay if we win your case
Do You Have an Actionable Medical Condition?
Any medical condition that can be traced back to a defective or dangerous product can be actionable. However, at the moment our firm is focusing on cases involving:
- Mesothelioma & Asbestosis: If you or a loved one has developed mesothelioma or asbestosis from breathing in asbestos fibers, we may be able to help you secure compensation. At-risk individuals include miners, contractors, and industrial workers and their families.
- Ovarian Cancer: Recently, internal communications have come to light showing that Johnson & Johnson knew their talcum powder could cause ovarian cancer and yet did nothing to protect the public. If you have gotten sick because of this product, we will help you get compensation.
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis: Repeated exposure to Omniscan or other gadolinium-containing contrast agents in MRI and MRA testing can be dangerous. Patients may be told they have scleroderma when in reality they have a serious adverse reaction known as Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis. The good news is, we can help you get compensation.
- Salmonella Poisoning & Listeria Poisoning: When food processing companies use dirty equipment or otherwise allow contamination to get into their products, serious and widespread illness can result. If you have been sickened by salmonella or listeria bacteria in tainted food, we can help you fight for compensation.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Want to learn more about your rights and options following an illness attributable to corporate negligence? Call us at 602-340-0030 or fill out our online case submission form, and we’ll set up a free initial consultation to discuss your particular case.