Have you been hurt by a defective product? Let us help you get compensation.
Although most manufacturers are very conscientious about making safe products, sometimes defective items do end up on the market. These items may cause serious injury, illness, or even death to the consumers who use them. In these kinds of situations, the manufacturer can and should be held liable. However, this is no easy task. In order to win your case and get compensation, you will almost certainly need help from an experienced product liability attorney.
Why Choose Us as Your Product Liability Attorney
Because product liability claims meet with considerable opposition from corporations and their attorneys, you can’t just choose any law firm to represent you. Instead, you need a firm like The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We handle product liability cases as part of a nationally recognized team of law firms, which enables us to provide the best possible representation to every client. Some of the notable cases we’ve handled include over 200 Vioxx, 200 Firestone tire/Ford rollover, and over 150 Sulzer artificial hip cases.
We Handle All Kinds Product Liability Cases
Product liability lawsuits can be based on any one of these types of defects:
- Design Defects--Like a medical device that is prone to failure or causes dangerous side effects not adequately described in the product materials
- Manufacturing Defects--Such as a metal hip replacement breaking prematurely due to substandard manufacturing processes or a food product contaminated with salmonella at the factory
- Machine Defects--Such as defective manufacturing equipment that can trap workers’ fingers or hands, causing crushing injuries or dismemberment
Depending on the type of defect involved in your case, we may need to employ slightly different arguments and evidence. But don’t worry--our attorneys have ample experience with these kinds of cases and we can build the strongest possible argument for you to receive compensation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Kind of Compensation Can I Receive?
The exact amount of compensation you may receive in product liability lawsuit depends on a variety of factors. Obviously, a more serious injury or illness justifies more compensation. The best way to find out what you stand to gain by taking legal action is to consult an attorney. We’ll help you understand how the following types of damages may apply to your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
- Punitive damages (to punish companies for particularly egregious misconduct)
Request Your Free Consultation Now
A free initial consultation with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is the perfect way to get reliable information about your rights and options in a product liability case. To request your free initial consultation, call us at 602-340-0030 or submit your case online.