If you or someone you love has been the victim of elder abuse, we will fight for you.
Do you suspect a nursing home or home health aide of taking less than perfect care of your elder loved one? In some situations, their actions--or inaction--could rise to the level of abuse. The best thing you can do to help your loved one is contact an experienced elder abuse attorney from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We’ll investigate the situation and take any legal action necessary to secure compensation for your loved one’s suffering.
We Handle All Kinds of Elder Abuse Cases
Under the law, both individuals over age 65 and “dependent adults” needing care due to physical or mental limitations are given special protection against mistreatment on the part of caregivers. Possible examples of mistreatment that could qualify as elder abuse and justify legal action include:
- Physical Abuse
- Assault and battery
- Unreasonable physical restraint
- Prolonged or continual deprivation of food or water
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual assault and battery
- Sexual harassment
- Financial Exploitation
- Emotional Abuse
- Degrading verbal harassment
- Solitary confinement
- Improper medication
- Inadequate food and water
- Requests for assistance ignored
Let Our Experienced Attorneys Guide You
As your elder abuse attorney, we will work hard to build the strongest possible case for your loved one to receive full and fair compensation for the abuse they have endured and the suffering they have experienced. As part of this effort, we will help with:
- Gathering evidence to prove who committed the elder abuse
- Documenting your loved one’s injuries
- Placing an appropriate value on the damages in the case, including all medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering
- Seeking compensation in negotiations with a nursing home and their insurance provider
- Filing a lawsuit and fighting for fair compensation in court if needed
Now You May Wonder…
Can I Afford an Elder Abuse Attorney?
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we believe everyone deserves quality representation, regardless of their present ability to pay. That’s why we take elder abuse cases on a contingency fee basis. If you have legal grounds for a claim, we will represent you at no cost until we win your case. If we don’t win compensation for you, you will not owe us a penny.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
Remember, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is always here to help you secure compensation following any incident of elder abuse. To get started building your case, simply call us at 602-340-0030 or submit your case online and request your free initial consultation.