Our skilled wrongful death attorneys will fight to get compensation for your family.
Following the loss of a loved one, it’s understandable that you might feel paralyzed with grief. But if your loved one’s death was caused by someone else’s negligence, you can and should take legal action against them.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to help. As your wrongful death attorney, we will fight aggressively to help secure the financial compensation that you and your family need and deserve.
Skillful Representation for All Kinds of Wrongful Death Accidents
With an exceptional 95 percent success rate in our cases and a track record including over $2 billion won in the past 39 years, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker clearly has the skills, experience, and resources required to tackle even the toughest cases. We can help with wrongful death cases involving:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Compressed Natural Gas Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents on the Job
- Occupational Diseases
- Defective Products
Now You May Wonder…
…What Can I Achieve with a Wrongful Death Claim?
The top three benefits of a wrongful death claim are:
- Justice: Even if the at-fault party in a wrongful death accident cannot be held criminally liable for their actions, they may be held civilly liable through a wrongful death lawsuit. This can provide a sense of justice and closure for the family.
- Compensation for Past Bills: A death in the family brings about all kind of unexpected expenses, such as medical bills and funeral costs. A wrongful death claim can provide compensation so the family is not burdened by these debts.
- Compensation for the Future: Through a wrongful death action, you can also recover compensation for the income, household services, and love the deceased individual would have provided in the future had their life not been tragically cut short.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim?
Anyone who has lost a family member that they depended upon financially can potentially file a wrongful death claim. However, claims are most often made by surviving spouses/partners or by children.
Start Building Your Case with a Free Consultation
For a professional opinion on your case, please call us at 602-340-0030 or fill out an online case submission form. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation. If your case has merit, we will represent you at no cost until we win your case.