The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker provides aggressive representation for pedestrian accident cases.
Since pedestrians don’t have any safety gear protecting them, they can easily be temporarily or permanently disabled in a traffic accident. Spinal cord injuries, head injuries, and broken bones are all common. Fortunately, the law does provide a means for pedestrians to secure compensation for injuries and suffering caused by another party, namely a personal injury claim.
Here’s How The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Can Help
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we understand the legal statutes that apply to pedestrian accident cases, and we are passionate about helping injured individuals just like you secure the compensation they need and deserve.
We will help you through all the major challenges associated with the aftermath of a pedestrian accident by:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Interacting with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Helping you pay your medical bills
- Helping you avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Fighting for full and fair compensation in or out of court
No Case Is Too Complicated for Our Skilled Attorneys
After many decades of experience investigating pedestrian accident cases, our attorneys have the skills and resources required to correctly interpret even the most complicated evidence. We can help you build a case against whoever caused your accident, whether that be:
- Drunk or drug-impaired drivers
- Drivers running stoplights or stop signs
- Drivers failing to yield right of way at crosswalks
- Speeding and other reckless driver behavior
- Improper signage or maintenance at an intersection
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Is My Case Worth?
In order to estimate the value of your pedestrian accident claim, we will need to review the evidence in your particular case. Generally speaking, the more seriously you were hurt and the more evidence you have of who is responsible for your injury, the greater the amount of compensation you can expect to receive. As your pedestrian accident attorney, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for all applicable damages such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
…When Will I Receive My Compensation?
Although you are understandably eager to secure your compensation, the at-fault party’s insurance company will be reluctant to pay. You’ll have to wait while they investigate and exhaust all possible arguments for denying or reducing your claim. This can take months. However, resolving your case in negotiations with the insurance company is still preferable to litigation, which will take even longer. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and we will do everything in our power to save you from the delays and stress of litigation.
Why Choose Our Law Firm
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Request a Free Consultation
Wondering if you have grounds for a pedestrian accident case? Use our online case submission form or call us at 602-340-0030 for more information.