Available 7 Days A Week  No Recovery, No Fee 95% Success Rate Over 45 Years Experience We'll fight for you!®
Car Accidents

Car Accidents

The #1 Injury Law Firm in Arizona
Nobody will fight harder for you, nobody.
Free Consultation
Car Accidents

At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we specialize in helping clients secure maximum compensation after a car accident.

Have you been seriously injured in a car accident? It’s natural to want to retreat from the world while you focus on healing. But the reality is, you need to start thinking about your insurance claim ASAP. If you do not act quickly to strengthen your position in the case, you could end up missing out on valuable compensation.

Don’t Go It Alone!

Hire The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as Your Car Accident Attorney

The single most important thing you can do to preserve your ability to secure maximum compensation after a car accident is hire an experienced attorney such as The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We understand how insurance companies operate and we can make sure they treat you fairly.

We can help you:

  • Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
  • Find caring and compassionate doctors
  • Interact with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
  • Pay your medical bills
  • Avoid financial difficulty while out of work
  • Recover full and fair compensation

We Will Fight for Your Compensation

In order to secure compensation following a car accident, it is very important to not only prove what types of damages you have suffered, but also place an appropriate value on those damages. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have extensive experience with both these tasks. We will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for:

  • Past and future medical costs
  • Pain and suffering
  • Lost income
  • Lost earning capacity
  • Property damage

No Case is Too Big or Too Small for Us to Handle

Every car accident will leave its mark, from a minor fender bender to a catastrophic highway accident. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we understand. That’s why we offer the same high quality representation to all our clients. No matter how much compensation may be at stake in your case or how aggressively the insurance company may be resisting your claim, we will fight aggressively to win your case and secure the compensation you need and deserve.

Now You May Wonder…

…What If I am Partially Liable for the Car Accident? Can I Still Get Compensation?

Probably. It depends on what share of liability you have been assigned in the accident. For example, if you were 90 percent liable, it probably would not be worth taking legal action against the party with the other 10 percent of the liability--instead that party would be taking action against you. However, if you were less than 50 percent liable, we can investigate your case and help you understand the potential value of your compensation.

Schedule Your Free Consultation Today

Wondering if you should file a car accident injury claim or lawsuit? Submit your case online or contact us at 602-340-0030. We’ll be happy to answer your questions during a free initial consultation. If your case has merit, we will represent you on a contingency fee basis, with no payment due until we win your case.


Awards and Affiliations