Let us fight for full and fair compensation for your injuries as your bicycle accident attorney.
Bicycle helmets do save lives, but unfortunately they do not provide complete protection in the event of a bicycle accident. Cyclists can still suffer traumatic brain injuries such as concussions, as well as all kinds of injuries to the parts of their bodies that helmets do not protect.
If you have been injured in any kind of bicycle accident, you may already know that you have a right to compensation from the party who caused your accident. But do you know how to go about getting this compensation? The prospect of having to figure this out on your own can be very daunting.
But the reality is:
You Are Not Alone.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Is On Your Side
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we specialize in helping bicycle accident victims just like you secure the full and fair compensation they are entitled to under the law. We will be right there beside you through every step it takes to build and eventually resolve your case.
We can help you:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Document the full extent of your injuries and suffering
- Interact with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Recover full and fair compensation
Now You May Wonder…
…Can I Afford to Hire Bicycle Accident Attorney?
Absolutely. If your case has legal merit, we will represent you at no upfront cost. You will not have to pay for our services until we win your case, at which point we will take a percentage of your settlement as our fee. If we are not successful in your case, you will not owe us a dime.
We Help Prevent Common Mistakes That Could Cost You Thousands
Having an attorney help with your case is definitely worth the eventual fee which you will pay once you receive your compensation. After all, without an attorney’s help it is very easy to make mistakes in the handling of your claim that could reduce your compensation or ruin your claim altogether. For example, you might:
- Accidentally admit fault for the accident
- Assume your injuries are too minor to justify a claim
- Forget you deserve compensation for lost pay and lost earning power
- Neglect to include your future medical costs in your demand for compensation
- Accept an inadequate settlement offer because you don’t realize what you deserve or you are too tired of fighting on your own
By trusting your bicycle accident injury claim to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker from the very start, you can eliminate all risk of these mistakes. You can rely on our attorneys to provide accurate information about the value and merits of your case and manage all your interactions with the insurance company in a way that supports your ability to secure full and fair compensation.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Request Your Free Consultation Now
Questions about your case? Call us at 602-340-0030 or fill out an online case submission form, and we’ll schedule a free initial consultation for you.