In order to get the maximum compensation you deserve for your Phoenix personal injury case, you need a wealth of evidence. This evidence must be gathered and organized, and checklists must be satisfied to ensure all available evidence is being considered. This can be an overwhelming process, especially for someone who has just been injured in an accident, but the good news is that you have help.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker we can uncover evidence under any stone. We know the experts to talk to, we know how to get maximum monetary recovery and we know the expert witnesses who can help us build a case. Read on to learn more about some of the ways in which we will gather evidence for your case. Then contact s at 602-340-0030 to set up your free consultation.
An average evidence checklist
The specific things we will look for on your case will vary based on your specific case. For example, if you have a broken bone then our process would be different than it would for someone with a suspected of traumatic brain injury. However, the following is a general list of evidence we will look for.
- Names, numbers, addresses, driver’s licenses, and VINs of all involved parties and witnesses.
- A close look at your health insurance to ensure you are covered.
- A close look at your insurance policy and the policy of the at-fault to determine coverage. We will look at coverage as it relates to medical payments, uninsured motorist coverage, rental coverage, collision, bodily injury, liability coverage, etc.
- An internet and local news search to find any video coverage of the accident.
- Employment payroll and earnings records if you missed work.
- Pictures of the damage done to the vehicles, the scene of the accident, and the injuries.
- A HIPAA complaint authorization request that will give us access to hospital and medical records for the treatment of your injuries and your medical history.
- Compare estimates from auto repair shops or valuation summaries if the vehicle was a total loss.
- A thorough interview of you to obtain information on how the accident has affected your daily life.
- Obtain all police and DMV records pertaining to the accident.
This is a starting point when we work on your case.
We provide personalized attention
While the above is a general list of evidence we will secure and steps we will take, the bottom line is that we will always tailor our approach to your specific case. Were you involved in a car accident in which the other driver was at work at the time of the accident? Then we may need to get records on their employer from the Secretary of State. Was the person involved driving someone else’s vehicle? Then we will need to look into potential liability of the owner of the car.
If you are ready to find out how we can help you move forward then we are ready to speak with you about your options. Contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 602-340-0030 for a free legal consultation.